Network Drive (WebDAV) for Windows Mobile
Windows Mobile has access to CloudMe
Tested with Windows Mobile 6.1 on HTC Touch Diamond2.
Installing the application
- Download and install Java Virtual Machine from Sun Microsystems at javafx.com on your mobile phone (needs to be installed on device not storage card)
- Download and install PaderSyncDAV Java from pader-sync.com
- When installing, uncheck the "Native Text Input" option in the settings so that the software can input text
Connecting to CloudMe
- Open PaderSyncDAV
- Type in the host: "webdav.cloudme.com/username" (in lowercase)
- Type in the user as "username" (in lowercase)
- Type in the pass as "your password"
- Click on the arrow in the lower right corner and in the menu that appears choose Connect.
- The application will require you to confirm that you wish to use an Internet Connection, click Yes, and you are done!